Altrincham & Bowdon Civic Society WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Altrincham & Bowdon Civic Society (A&BCS) who will endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct. The A&BCS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Please refer to the copyright notice
In no event will Altrincham & Bowdon Civic Society be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Altrincham & Bowdon Civic Society and therefore has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However the Altrincham & Bowdon Civic Society takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond his control.
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term A&BCS refers to the owner of the website Altrincham & Bowdon Civic Society. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither A&BCS nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please refer to the copyright notice
* Your use of any information or materials on this website in breach of the copyright notice is entirely at your own risk, for which A&BCS shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Please refer to the copyright notice
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to A&BCS. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited, please refer to the Copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the A&BCS, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that the A&BCS endorses the website(s) and has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION* AND DATA PROTECTION (GDPR)
*Use of the contact page is restricted to the following:
1) To submit to the A&BCS queries or information relating to the work of the Society or its archives.
2) To communicate with the A&BCS about any other relevant issue the sender may wish to raise.
* The contact page of this website collects the following information:
Name, email address and the contents of the message field.
* How the A&BCS uses this information
The Society requires this information to be able to respond to your message and make you aware of any major updates to the website which may be of interest.
Be assured that the A&BCS will not under any circumstances pass on any personal information to any third parties.
*You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
1) The right to request a copy of your personal data which the A&BCS holds about you;
2) The right to request that the A&BCS corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
3) The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for the A&BCS to retain such data;
4) The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that the author does not have any control over that other website. Therefore A&BCS cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Any copying, redistribution, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
31st August 2020